Saturday, November 1, 2014

❤ DEMBOOKSANDBUNS | October Book Favorites 2014 | Monthly Favorites ❤

Hi guys!
It's Tran here, and I'm back with another post, my book monthly favorites for October~
BOO!!

I didn't read that much suspense/horror books despise the holiday, but I still did catch up on some books that I've been dying to finish!

1)
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

I borrowed this book from my school library, and was HOOKED in it! A great suspense horror book that give you chills!

2)
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt

This is not exactly horror, but I still loved it! A great summer read to kick the scary holidays away!
(FULL REVIEW)

3)
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

This book is so cheesy that it gave me the shudder every time! Also another summer read~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These three books are some great books that I read this month!
Tell me some books that YOU read~

LAST POST: The Distance Between Us by Kasie West Review

4 comments:

  1. I want to read Right of Way and The Distance Between Us so bad! Glad you liked them :D

    Love your blog! :)

    ~Carina @myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carina! ^^
      I just love Contemporary Romance so much! >.<
      Hehe~
      I love your blog!!

      - Tran
      http://dembooksandbuns.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. These all sound so interesting! I'm currently reading The Help! I'm only starting but I'm really really enjoying it so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! What genre is The Help? Maybe I'll check it out~ :DD

      - Tran
      http://dembooksandbuns.blogspot.com/

      Delete